Scott County Jail
400 West 4th Street
Davenport, Iowa, 52801
C.A.D.S. is a tobacco free facility.
C\O Center for Alcohol & Drug Services, Inc.
1523 South Fairmount
Davenport, IA 52802
Criminal Justice Services:
- Intensive therapeutic program for both men and women that utilize a cognitive-behavioral treatment program to address substance abuse and criminal behaviors
- Hazelden Curriculum is the basis of the C.A.D.S program and has three phases
- The first phase is 8 weeks, and may be completed while incarcerated. This includes attending classes each week that address: drug and alcohol education, criminal and addictive thinking, relapse prevention, and reintegration preparation
- Upon release from Jail, he or she will complete the second and third phase through outpatient treatment directed by the CADS staff
- OWI-III programming, DUI services, and OWI evaluations